The Garden of Hope is a space of peaceful reflection and refuge in front of the Brown Cancer Center which provides moments of respite for cancer center patients and their families. Your gift of a brick, tree or bench can be made in memory or honor of an individual, or in a family’s name.
Your gift to the James Graham Brown Cancer Center’s Garden of Hope gives you the opportunity to create a lasting tribute that will offer comfort to those in need for years to come.
There are several naming opportunities available in the Garden of Hope:
- A $100 gift funds an engraved brick
- A $2,500 gift funds a tree with engraved plaque
- A $5,000 gift funds an engraved bench
- A $25,000 – $50,000 gift funds a Garden of Hope sponsorship
- A $80,000 funds a water feature and engraved plaque
Updates to the Garden of Hope will be made on an annual basis. Brick orders may be placed by clicking here .